- completely free
- does not require signing up
- has multiple options & fun settings
- Click create your poster
- Choose your paper size
- Choose your margin size
- Choose the number of pages you want to use (output size)
- Raster colour - multicolor
- Presets - Boring Panda (the names for the color options are awesome - read through them!)
- Background colour - white (if you're cutting off the margins after printing leave this as white)
- choose other options only if you want to alter how the image looks
- double check that the margin size is okay (click Show margin)
- Crop marks - selected this leaves marks that make it easier to cut out, if you want the border to be white all around (i.e. if you are not going to cut off the border) deselect this!
- Inside the purple square are the crop marks (crop marked box checked)
"Rasterbation is often the subject of record-breaking attempts to create the largest and most impressive tiled prints".
"In June 2012, another graduating class from the University of Toronto Schools produced 74 9'x9' rasterbations in one night, each incorporating 143 sheets of 8.5"x11" letter-sized paper, for a record-shattering total of 10,582 sheets. Each rasterbation included the face of one of the graduating students with a doorway cut out of his or her gaping mouth - altogether, they created a corridor of mouths throughout the school's hallways". - taken from WikipediaAnd... Check out their Stats page full of fun statistics like total number of rasterbations, favourite times for rasterbating, etc. Have fun!